About Area 50
The Area 50 Assembly and Area Committee of Alcoholics Anonymous are service bodies that shall protect, and respect the autonomy and right of dissent of all A. A. Groups in the Area 50 General Service Conference Area. In the course of their deliberations and discussions, the Area Assembly and Area Committee shall be mindful of the ideals expressed in the Twelve Traditions, the Twelve Concepts, and the A.A. Service Manual and shall strive to develop the informed conscience of Area 50 A.A.
A.A. Service is the Area Assembly’s primary purpose. The Area Assembly shall encourage all Area 50 A.A. groups to participate in the activities of the Area Assembly and to support the Area Assembly in its efforts to cooperate with the A.A. General Service Office and A.A. World Services.
The Area Assembly is specifically charged with the duty of electing an Area Delegate to the General Service Conference and providing the Delegate with financial support to assist him or her in carrying out the duties of the office. The Area Assembly is further charged with tasking the Area Chair to serve as Alternate Delegate.
The Area 50 Committee consists of the current Area Officers, the current Area Standing Committee chairpersons, past Area 50 Delegates and the the current District Committee Members (D.C.M.’s) from each district.
FIND SERVICE THAT EXCITES YOU!
- District #1 – Eastern Niagara County, not Niagara Falls
- District #2 – Western parts of Orleans, Genesee and Wyoming (North of Rte 20A) Counties
- District #3 – Niagara Falls Area – Eastern Niagara County
- District #4 – Kenmore, North Buffalo
- District #5 – Riverside, Tonawanda near River, North Tonawanda, Grand Island
- District #6 – UB South Campus Area, Tonawanda, Amherst north of Sheridan, East Amherst
- District #7 – Snyder, Williamsville, Cheektowaga north of William
- District #8 – Clarence, Akron, Depew, Alden, Elma
- District #9 – W.Seneca & Cheektowaga, E of I-90,W of Transit Rd, S of Losson & N of Milestrip
- District #10 – Buffalo, East Side & Kensington Area
- District #11 – Buffalo, West Side between North/Porter & Amherst St
- District #12 – Cheektowaga, Sloan, Lovejoy, Babcock & the Valley
- District #13 – Buffalo, West Side, Allentown, Downtown
- District #14 – South Buffalo, Lackawanna, Blasdell
- District #15 – East Aurora, Orchard Park, North Boston
- District #16 – Southern Erie County, W of Rte 219, Hamburg, Angola, Eden, Gowanda
- District #17 – SW Erie & S Wyoming Counties, Holland, Springville, Arcade, Perry
- District #18 – Chautauqua County along Lake Erie shore, Silver Creek, Dunkirk/Fredonia, Westfield
- District #19 – Remainder of Chautauqua County, Mayville, Jamestown
- District #20 – Western Cattaraugus County, Salamanca, Ellicottville, Little Valley
- District #21 – Eastern Cattaraugus County, Olean, Franklinville
- District #22 – All of Allegany County